Thursday, June 10, 2010

Easy Pork Chops

Sorry for no new recipes lately, I have been out of town for the last three weeks, and I the first two of that was at Mom's house, which meant I got a break from dinner. I am in Canada at my friend's house and she hates to cook so I try to help her out whenever I am here. Tonight's dinner was super tasty and super easy, score!

Easy Pork Chops
6 Pork chops
flour
oil
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 375. In a large skillet, heat a couple tablespoons of oil on med high. Mix together "some" flour, salt and pepper. Coat pork chops well on each side. Fry in hot oil until dark golden on both sides (you will have to flip them once the first side is done). Put in a 9x13 baking dish. Mix together a couple cans of cream of mushroom soup, a packet of lipton onion soup mix, one soup can of milk and a can of mushrooms. Pour over pork chops, cover and cook until internal temp is 160. I can't give you an exact time because pork chops vary in thickness. I put mine in and let them cook for as long as it took me to peel potatoes, cook them and turn them into mashed taters and it was perfect. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This sounds so good, Lisa. I am going to have to try it! I love it when people print recipes on their blogs. Danielle has a humdinger of a recipe blog!